Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 23, 2021

What's new? How is the world treating you?

 For a full 24 hours after injection....perhaps a bit more....we had sore arms.  I could not tell if my aches and pains were any worse as I have aches and pains all the time due to rheumatoid arthritis.  My husband said HE had aches and pains. 

I had extreme fatigue accompanied by occasional waves of mild nausea. Before my usual bedtime I felt too tired to stay up so I called it an early night.  I washed my face.  As I was brushing my teeth, I literally thought about putting my head down on the sink.  Intuitively (hahaha) I knew this would not be a good thing to do. I stumbled into bed.

My husband got up multiple times....he said the shot seemed like a diuretic.

For me, I slept like the proverbial log and didn't want to get up, but I felt...ok.  Got up, took care of cats....dressed.....all that and fell asleep at 1 o'clock in the afternoon for about an hour and a half. 

Dinner was simple spaghetti, no garlic and no garlic bread....a salad.  Still had mild nausea.

By 8 or 9 pm I could feel it lifting, I was starting to feel better.  

We will be better prepared for the second round.  I will make sure we have sliced turkey, tortillas, cheese...and also some (rare in these parts) canned soup....for the aftermath.  No cooking.  Take it easy, lay low, sleep if you must.  

We will never know what the "problem" was.

No comments:

Post a Comment